Jerkatorium

Jerkatorium

Monday, September 7, 2015

Jerkatorium's "Deterioration" Song Fight entry posted at SongFight.org

Very pleased to announce that Jerkatorium's "Deterioration" Song Fight entry is up for votes at SongFight.org - please listen, and vote for it if you like it.  I am extremely happy with how it turned out, and I've been listening to it compulsively (and narcissistically) ever since we finished it.  'Narcissistic' might not be the most accurate word for me though, because the song was written entirely by Chumpy.  I did the backing vocals, piano and bass, but the great tune and the excellent lyrics are all from Chumpy.  It is one of Jerkatorium's very best songs.  Enjoy. 

In other news, we did not win the "Don't Come Here To Live" Song Fight, which was not a surprise.  Our "Don't Come Here To Live" was a very last-minute composition with minimal production, and to be honest I think that the three submissions that got more votes than Jerkatorium were considerably better than our entry.  Still we didn't do bad, tying for fourth place out of 13 entries, and only three votes short of the winners' vote count.

The next Song Fight title is "Fashion", and we're kicking around some ideas for a song submission.  I will keep you posted.  I'll also find some more pics to post (text-only posts are dull).

No comments:

Post a Comment